An OTC Antiviral Drug Candidate for Children of 6+ Years Old
May 15, 2020
• Dimetapp Children's Cold & Allergy
(Two Active Ingredients: Brompheniramine-C16H19BrN2 and Phenylephrine-C9H13NO2)
Five Dietary Supplements as Antiviral Drug Candidates
May 15, 2020
•Pantethine (Important target zone: alveolar walls & upper respiratory tract. A broad-spectrum agent)
• Glutamine (Important target zone: alveolar walls. A broad-spectrum agent)
• Resveratrol (Important target zone: oxygen-rich spots near alveoli & brain.) 
• Melatonin (Important target zone: alveolar walls & blood. A broad-spectrum agent) [1-5]
• Vitamin B12 (Act as an immune defender responding to CD4)
An OTC Antiviral Drug Candidate
May 22, 2020
• Nicotine Patch (Important target zone: alveolar walls & liver. A broad-spectrum agent)
For detailed information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
 Victoria Yunez Behm, et al., "Personalized Nutrition & the COVID-19 Era", prepared by the Personalized Nutrition & COVID-19 Task Force of the American Nutrition Association, updated May 5, 2020.
 ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04353128.
 Rui Zhang et al., "COVID-19: Melatonin as a potential adjuvant treatment", Life Sciences
, Vol. 250, 1 June 2020.
 George Anderson & Russel J. Reiter, "Melatonin: Roles in influenza, Covid‐19, and other viral infections", Reviews in Medical Virology
, 21 April 2020.
 Admin, "Dr. Neel a pioneer in treating COVID-19 patients with melatonin", The Devine News
, May 8, 2020.
 ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04395768.
 "French scientists to test theory that nicotine combats COVID-19",
-Paris(Reuters), April 27, 2020.