Antiviral & Antibiotic Drug Candidates
June 3, 2020
The main target zones of the following drugs in the human body are instructed in round brackets. • Pivmecillinam (Alveolar walls, upper respiratory tract.)
• Rifampicin (Alveolar walls, heart, brain, blood.)
• Cefpiramide (Oxygen-rich zones near alveoli, upper respiratory tract, liver, kidney.)
• Ampicillin (Oxygen-rich zones near alveoli & upper respiratory tract)
• Piperacillin (Oxygen-rich zones near alveoli)[1, 2]
• Rolitetracycline (Blood & blood vessels. A broad-spectrum agent.)
• Lymecycline (Blood & blood vessels. A broad-spectrum agent.)
 Guidance for Treatment of COVID-19 in Adults and Children, Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan. October 20, 2020.
 DOD COVID-19 Practice Management Guide - Clinical Management of COVID-19, led by Lt Col. Renee I. Matos & Col. Kevin K. Chung. October 16, 2020.